WOW! The room, the order, the colours (love the svenskt tenn elephant pillow) and the wardrobe that would make SJP jealous! This little girl surely will come to a welcoming home and grow up to a true fashionista. Everything looks perfect and I understand that you're counting the days. So excited for you! Lots of love
WOW! The room, the order, the colours (love the svenskt tenn elephant pillow) and the wardrobe that would make SJP jealous! This little girl surely will come to a welcoming home and grow up to a true fashionista. Everything looks perfect and I understand that you're counting the days. So excited for you! Lots of love
ReplyDeleteI love what I see. Colour coordinated wardrobe, feeding rocking chair, 2 parents who are longing for their child.
ReplyDeleteI've got to you tell you unborn child, you have chosen the best parents.
I see an A in the shelf...
/Christian