calle helping ingemar assemble baby boozen's crib, which arrived today.
(don't worry christian. we have already removed the death traps lurking above the bed and replaced them with paper shades.)
ingemar checking out the fabric nicole bought today. some of it for burp rags, and some of it for baby boozen's bedding.
this is what we decided to go with for the bedding. antlers and birds, and yellow stripes!

That´s so sweet! And stylish. Baby Boozen is gonna sleep so well. Can´t wait to see you - I´m counting down the days.
ReplyDeleteSnulle
Whoa! You 2 (3 with Ingo, 4 with BB) are really lining it up for things to come! BB is already in a 5 star all-inclusive resort but I wonder if she is not going to have even better service on the outside.
ReplyDeleteGood to hear about the abolition of the death trap, stylish but scary. I am glad that Ingo hasn't already chewed his way through the cords.
Continued good luck
//Christian