Friday, March 25, 2011

good morning, you're 30!

For eight fantatstic days my husband was in his 30's while I was in my 20's. During this time Calle lovingly referred to me as his trophy wife, and often commented on my youthful outlook on life. "Oh, Cotie! You have so much to learn"! he would joke.
This morning I joined my husband in being 30 although I must say I don't feel any older or wiser than I did in my 20's. I do feel loved, appreciated, and so excited about where I am at 30! I share a beautiful home in a great city with my loving husband and our precious baby girl. What more could a woman ask for?



A very special thank you to Mom, Dad, Grandma Becky, Mama Lisa, Toots, Elin, Par, and the Fredrixon's for sending such lovely birthday cards! Reading them in bed while enjoying breakfast & a latte with my family was my favorite part of the day.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the 30s! Both you and Jade look great! We just got back to London. Spring is here and it's lovely outside. Yuan had to go straight to work while I am lucky enough to sit at home and enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete