Sunday, October 3, 2010

boozen's first chucks!

little girl,
what kind of welcome would it be if you didn' thave a pair of pink chucks's waiting for you?
[yes. we're still waiting.]

3 comments:

  1. So cute! The only downside with all the beautiful gifts you get for baby daughter is that there's nothing left for us to buy for her...apart from salt licorice diapers or pippi longstocking dolls maybe : )

    It was so nice skyping with you this weekend. I hope you made the boot camp bro : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes! I´m very curious about this bootcamp...did you survive?
    I´m longing for baby boozen to arrive!
    Love, Elin

    ReplyDelete
  3. i give boot camp the boot.
    the book we got was very good though, so at least we got that out of it.

    anna - any swedish dvd's that we can play in the u.s., such as pippi longstocking, mio min mio, barna i bullerbyn, nils karlsson pyssling, madicken, etc would be a fabulous gift! sure beats the heck out of tellitubbies... my only concern though, is that the dvd's won't play out of region.

    [salt licorice diapers? sounds awesomse!]

    ReplyDelete